Jinjeer - Hot Oil Treatment with Ginger
Jinjeer is a Hot Oil Treatment formulated with Ginger essential oil to give more volumes to fine hair.
The combination of Ginger essential oil and Menthol stimulates blood flow on the scalp and hair follicles, which promotes hair growth. Ginger essential oil also contains strong anti - inflammatory and antiseptic properties that soothe inflammation of the scalp and infections caused by severe dandruff.
These actives are in infused in a combination of efficient cold pressed oils for the hair:
- Palm kernel oil, rich in vitamins, is a popular treatment for healthy hair as it contains palmitic acid, vitamins A, E, and K, and antioxidants, which is one of the key ways that Palm Kernel Oil in hair products improves hair growth. These antioxidants reduce hair loss by maintaining the collagen that holds hair follicles together.
- Senegalese Green Castor oil have antimicrobial properties which is useful to fight off bacterial or fungal overgrowth on the scalp. While there are no scientific evidence that Castor oil causes the hair to Grow, many people have experienced fuller, longer and healthier hair by regularly applying it.
- Touloucouna or Tulukuna Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the carapa procera tree, the African cousin of the Andiroba. The seeds contain approximately 40% protein and 5% glycerin. Touloucounna oil is rich in essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, stearic and linoleic acids. It is an excellent quick absorbing oil with 18% myristic acid which helps conditionning the scalp.
- Sesame Oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes it. It prevents premature greying of hair, encourages healthy hair growth, provides soothing properties to scalp and moisturizing properties for hair, prevents premature hair loss, and effectively treats head lice.
- Coconut oil has moisturizing and antimicrobial properties that make it beneficial for skin and hair. coconut oil can help reduce levels of yeast on your scalp that can lead to dandruff. Coconut oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease local inflammation (which can affect the hair’s ability to grow). It's also packed with lauric acid, which helps to strengthen and moisturize the hair. All of these properties can help hair become stronger and less prone to damage—which can promote healthier growth.
Since this product is very rich in potent essential oils, we advise you to ask your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients: Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carapa Procera (Tulukuna) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Menthol.
Use : Apply to the scalp and massage to stimulate blood flow; then leave under a steam helmet or a treatment cap before shampooing.
It can be used in synergy with our African Roots Pre-Poo, which will be used on the hair by insisting on the ends.
Capacity: 100 mL
FANCYTIM is a refined ready-to-wear brand that combines comfort and beauty.It draws its authenticity from the African touch that it takes, giving a certain ethnic style to the outfit
No posts found