Flax seeds have many health benefits. They are rich in fiber, protein and provide a host of minerals and nutrients!
The body absorbs them better when the seeds are ground (the whole seeds pass without being digested). Buy whole seeds that you grind as you need them.
• Sprinkle on hot or cold cereals.
• Add in meatloaf, meatballs, burgers and baked goods.
• Put in yogurt or granola.
• Add 1 or 2 tbsp. pancakes, waffles and muffins.
• Garnish with ice cream or yogurt.
• Sprinkle on the salad or chicken you eat sandwich.
No posts found